Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Well, today as I said good-bye to 3/5 of my boys, tears flowed freely and heavily down my face. I am so thankful my Mom is coming today so I have that to look forward to. Not just her coming, but introducing her to our new boys and showing her around Kiev together.

Thanks to all who have been praying. Please pray especially now that our process would continue to go smoothly, but that also it would be extremely efficient. We all LONG to fly home July 30th.

Thank you, Lord, for this process. It has humbled and grown us. Thank you for increasing our family; for adding arrows to our quiver. We pray for safe and quick travel for Rick, Charlie and Andrew. We also pray that Mama's trip would continue to go smoothly and that she would get a lot of sleep on the planes. Lastly, for our time here, we pray that you would move among us, bonding us, and helping us to grow in faith and love. Please expedite our process, Lord, that we may be re-united as a family very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment