Friday, June 25, 2010

Let the craziness begin...

Well, today we were supposed to go to the SDA and pick up our referral and then go to the orphanage, get the boys to sign the papers, and then off to child protective services for an interview so that the ball could begin rolling towards our court date. We will still go to the SDA, but now we just found out we will NOT be able to go to child protective services today, and that Monday is a bank holiday (if you read all the blogs for Ukrainian adoption, you will see that this happens very often - random bank holidays - that postpone your process). So, now we cannot begin to "move" towards the court date until Tuesday...bummer. However, we will get to pick up the boys for the whole weekend, so that will be a huge blessing! Please pray for me, however, as I have a sore throat, stuffed nose and a headache. I am hoping it is just allergies or something, and not an actual sickness. I want to have a great weekend with the boys, and not be sick or sleeping the days away. (I slept all day today because I was feeling so terrible...praying it is not strep throat.) Thanks for your continued prayers - we need them!

No comments:

Post a Comment